Thursday, June 3, 2010

I-800A

Hopefully today we will cross a marker in our adoption. Our I-800A (paperwork that will give us clearance from the US Government to adopt an orphan from another country) will arrive in Texas to start the approval process. This paperwork was very specific and picky. If our I-800A gets the OK from the Department of Security, we will then get a date and location where we go to get fingerprinted. This portion of the process is time sensitive and a big deal. In fact, when one of our nieces was adopted from Ethiopia, they had trouble getting her out of the country because there was a snag with their fingerprinting. All that to say, please pray that this process goes smoothly with the details as they check the paperwork that we sent, as well as prepare any paperwork to be sent along to China.

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

livinginbetween said...

wooohooo! Prayer sent!