We've packed. We've said goodbyes to some friends we've made here. We're about to hit the sack. We're heading out at 6am Thursday morning (6pm Wednesday for you American folk). We fly from Hong Kong to Newark to Knoxvegas all in one very long day.
Can you pray for us as we travel tomorrow? Pray for no travel glitches. Pray that Judd sleeps some. Pray for safety and no sickness.
And word has it that some people are coming to the Knoxville airport to meet us on Thursday night. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:50pm. Feel free to come and look for Jenn Price and Heidi Hodges around the baggage area.
Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement while we've been gone. You'll never know what it's meant.
-Chris
3 comments:
We have the exact schedule on our way home June 30th. We even arrive at the same time! Have a safe & hopefully uneventful trip home to Vol country! We will have to get our boys together for a play date sometime!
Tracey Turley
I prayed for you guys all day yesterday. I remember very well the trip home from Ethiopia. What a very long, tiring trip! It is a long flight just by yourself but with a child you just met...well, let's just say it adds a level of complexity. Now, almost 2 years later, that is but a distant memory. In fact, the whole adoption process seems like a fading memory simply replaced by the creation of daily memories with our daughter. Welcome home!
Hi Graves! My name is Chloe, and I'm 14. My family is adopting a little boy from Hohhot, China, and I will be going with them to China. I just had a question or two: 1) How did y'all have internet access? Was it at the hotel? Or did you have to go to a certain place for it? (I'm planning to keep up a blog while there), 2) How was the flight with Judd? How did he act? Did he sleep the whole time? The little boy we are adopting will be 2 1/2 when we get him. 3) How did he react to living with y'all in the hotel? Did he cry/scream/pitch fits alot? I think that's it...
~Chloe~
Post a Comment